Building Envelope & Structures
Building Energy Efficiency Analysis & Roof Leak Inspections
- Thermal heat loss including steam distribution systems inspections for commercial buildings, hospitals, schools university and corporate campuses, Mfg. facilities, refineries, condo’s and apartment buildings.
- Identify air leakage and energy losses via verifiable IR & digital imagery efficiently and cost effectively.
- Evaluate the thermal performance of retrofits and remodels.
- Locate missing or damaged insulation.
- Locate radiant heating systems In-Floor & In-Ceiling electrical or hydronic.
- Radiant heating system inspections for leaks or blockage and/or electrical disruptions.
- Moisture contamination inspections in commercial buildings, Mfg. facilities, condos, and residential homes.
- Water damage inspections for commercial buildings, hospitals, schools university and corporate campuses, Mfg. facilities, condo’s, apartment buildings and residential homes.
- Pinpoint moisture intrusion locations.
- Roof leak inspections for commercial insulated flat roofs.
- Structural integrity Facilities Structural Assessment for the City of Kenmore.
Structural Assessment Analysis
- The use of infrared Thermography makes economic sense, regardless of the size and operation of your facility
- Unprecedented returns on investment
- Every dollar spent on infrared service there is a $4 return on investment
- This ratio is closer to $1 to $20 if loss to production occurs, and spoilage, labor, emergency repairs, unnecessary parts and usual other factors are considered
Energy Efficiency/Heat Loss